Sunday, November 26, 2006

Wii in Stock?

Being all camped-out for the weekend trying to bag myself a Wii, I've been hitting up countless websites in a feeble attempt to catch a lucky re-stock or quantity error I can exploit (and thus demand a shipment upon restocking). With literally no stores or sites offering any Wii, or estimations regarding further shipment dates, I scoured for a resource to keep on the up-and-up.

That's when I found Yahoo!'s World of Wii website. While the site may be old news by now (it was sure flashy a few weeks ago, but it was all marketing and 11 year olds talking about which Naruto games rock the most, which is unappealing), I never noticed a table on the right side of this page which tracks the stock of Wii for all major online retailers. Score!

The site also tracks live eBay auctions, waaaay overpriced Wii bundles, and stores (although it seems useless). I'm fairly certain the only thing people will use this site for is the stock tracker.

Now, don't think I'm sharing this with you out of charity. I'm posting in hopes I can employ you as drone monkeys, and you'll be courteous enough to comment when a retailer restocks. Right? ...Right?...

Image Credit: xenonflux's Flickr Photostream.

No comments: